



Five months have passed since we since we posted any pictures. I thought I would post a few favorites and let you know the highlights of our summer. It went so quickly and was so much fun. We spent much of the summer just hanging out at the parks and going to the Columbus Zoo and Cosi. In June we went to Outer Banks, NC and spent a wonderful week at the beach with little Gracie and Tracy's family. I think we decided after that trip that we should probably live in Outer Banks every summer! It was so great to just wake up and walk down the street to the beach. This summer we also had a great 4th of July and celebrated by going to "Red White and Boom" downtown Columbus. The next day we had a party with friends and set off our own fireworks. We also had the chance to drive down to Virginia a couple of weeks later to celebrate Paizlee's first birthday. We did so many other things and mostly just enjoyed watching our sweet little two year old begin to grow up into a little girl. Both Tracy and I wish we could keep her a baby a little while longer, but love to see the new ways she grows and develops every day. She is amazing!
3 comments:
I am so glad you finally posted again! Now I have something to show Makaya when she gets cranky!!
I love all the pictures! Gracie is beautiful... just like her momma. We love you guys!
Loved this pics! Gracie has gotten so big.. I hardly recognized her! She is adorable!
Post a Comment