It appears that Gracie is developing very definite opinions about her style and fashion. Lately I am lucky to wrestle her into a weather appropriate outfit and then she puts on her favorite headbands and tutu which she calls her "gorgeous dress". In these pictures Gracie is wearing some of her favorite "accessories". In the picture where she is wearing wings I just told her that she needed to take it all off to take a bath. In the one where she is VERY upset I have started to take it all off to give her a bath. It all worked out though because I convinced her that I had a "special box" to put her tutu in for the night. We put it in there together and I heard very little about it until the next morning when I woke up to her crying and yelling for her "gorgeous dress outta the pecial box".
I Do Now
3 days ago
1 comment:
What a pretty tutu! Gracie looks adorable in her little dance pose! This is such a fun age!
Post a Comment