Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

gu






We had a very calm New Year's Eve. It was very unusual for us since we usually host a party or get together of some kind, but I think this year we were sooooo tired! In the morning I took Gracie with me to run a few errands. When she saw the Green New Year's hats at the store she started singing "Oh Chrisas Tree" and rocking back and forth...so I had to get her one. She wore it through the store and got a lot of attention from people as she sang and rocked. Ron (Tracy's Dad) was still here to hang out with us so we went out to dinner at Marcella's (yummy!) downtown and then just lounged around all evening playing with Gracie and watching football and movies. The missionaries dropped by for a while and we had a few good laughs too. I made Buckeyes, which are the Ohio State traditional candy. They are peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate. They were pretty good and Gracie sure LOVED them. I think she had several before bed, which made bedtime kind of rough. The rest of us stayed up until midnight, but were kind of in and out of it until then. I think we all wanted to party it up a little, but we were sooo sleeeepy! On New Year's Day we spent most of the day together until Tracy had to return to work at 5. Sighhh...I guess all good holiday's must come to an end. Now it is time to hit the GYM!

No comments: