Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let It SNOW!






We finally got our first REAL snow here in Columbus! Although it doesn't compare to the snow that has and is falling for our friends and family in Virginia (Only 1.8 inches), we are loving it! Gracie and Mopsy went crazy playing in the yard and Gracie wanted to wear her snowsuit the rest of the day. Mopsy ran circles around Gracie as soon as we let her out and Gracie spent time digging up the snow and putting it in her wheelbarrow. She found old leaves under the snow so she repeatedly asked me to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Oh Christmas Tree" as she waved them around in her cold little hands. It was so much fun and I hear that we have another BIG load of snow scheduled for tonight. I think we will start singing "White Christmas" and hope for the best!

1 comment:

Janacy said...

I'm SO jealous ;) Looks Fun!

You are such a cute mom!