![]() |
| View from Portland Head lighthouse |
![]() |
| Gracie hamming it up in Dad's Bar Harbor Hat Lincolnville beach |
![]() |
| Dog at Rockland Head Lighthouse waiting for his owner whose boat was stuck on the rocks |
![]() |
| G at Lincolnville Beach |
![]() |
| Tra and Grace at Portland Head Lighthouse |
![]() |
| Gracie at Portland Head Beach |
![]() |
| Gracie playing Scooby Doo at Lincolnville/Camden Beach |
![]() |
| Lincolnville Beach |
![]() |
| Someone loves the beach |
![]() |
| G told me she was pretending to be Scooby Doo..chasing the aliens to save the social workers |
![]() |
| Lincolnville Harbor |
![]() |
| Lincolnville Harbor |
![]() |
| Me and Gracie "looking for clues" to solve the mystery |
![]() |
| Gracie Lincolnville Beach |
![]() |
| View from Portland Head lighthouse |
![]() |
| View from the deck at Rockland Head Lighthouse |
![]() |
| Tracy exploring Portland Head beach ...cutting up his feet on the rocks |
![]() |
| Tra and G enjoying Lincolnville beach |
![]() |
| G at Lincolnville beach |
![]() |
| On our way to see the Rockland Head lighthouse ....almost a mile walk on this manmade rock bridge It took 20 years to build in the 1800's |
![]() |
| path down to Rockland Head |
![]() |
| Rock bridge to Rockland Head lighthouse G was afraid she would fall in the cracks and the pie man would get her |
![]() |
| Returning at sunset from Rockland Head lighthouse |
![]() |
| Rockland Head Lighthouse |
![]() |
| Flowers at Rockland Head |
![]() |
| Portland Head Lighthouse |
![]() |
| Portland Head Lighthouse |
![]() |
| Portland Head Lighthouse |
![]() |
| Portland Head Lighthouse |
![]() |
| G picking flowers at Lincolnville beach |
![]() |
| Me and G at Portland Head Lighthouse |































2 comments:
I love seeing all the awesome things you do on the other side of the country ;)
Your baby girl is Gorgeous... but you're her mom, so who would doubt it ;)
Question: How do you get the captions And picture inside of the little border? It looks Great and then you can explain all the pics... Very cool... I'd love to be taught :)
Janacy,
So this is a new thing for me (the captions) I went into blogger on the page that has all my settings for my blog and it gave me an option to use updated blogger and I clicked on the little box and the next time I did a post the options to do captions popped up right below or above any pictures that I clicked on. I was having problems with blogger before and now that I am using the updated blogger it seems much better. You are your babies are gorgeous too. I think they are lucky to have such a vivacious, beautiful, sassy mom!
Post a Comment