The weekend of my birthday Tracy went to Utah for his Grandfather's funeral. We missed him so much and thought about him/the funeral the whole time he was gone....But...Holli, Paizlee and Gwen came up from Virginia to spend the weekend and we ended up having so much fun with just the girls! We went out to lunch with Holli,Paizlee Gwen, Mandie, Makaya and Amy. It was great to just visit and enjoy catching up with friends and family. Gwen made a yummmmmmmmy cake for me and we devoured most of it at lunch. We also just spent a lot of time shopping and visiting the rest of the weekend. Paizlee is getting so big! It went by tooo fast and Gracie and I missed them as soon as they left. Gracie screamed when they left and kept yelling "Aunt Holli, goin on a road trip...Holli come back!" It was very dramatic, but in reality we miss her and Gwen very much and wish they were closer. Gracie has been talking about "Gwen and the bunnies", "cousin Paizee" and "Holli" for a week now. Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend ladies!
Here We Are
2 days ago
1 comment:
It was a fun b-day lunch! That snowman picture is precious. Especially after the morning you had that day. What you do is amazing! I don't know what I'd do if I saw a 7 yr. old smoking, but I'm sure I'd have to stop the car and think about it too. Wow, that is so sad.
Post a Comment