Thursday, August 13, 2009

Snakes, Turtles and Goats at the Zoo










We have been going to the Zoo as often as we can. Usually once every week or every two weeks. Grace can't get enough of the animals there. She loves it even more when she has friends that go. When we went to the Zoo last week Gracie spent time in the petting zoo and with the snakes and turtles. Luckily all the snakes are behind glass except one that they allow all the kids to touch. Gracie loved it! I thought it was pretty gross. I always thought turtles were so cute and most of them were except this one huge turtle that just sat under the water with its mouth open. Nothing on it moved AT ALL except its tongue would flick back and forth. It never moved the whole time we were there. It was a little creepy to say the least. We also went to the petting zoo and Gracie got to brush and pet the goats. Gracie thought they were dogs at first and made dog noises at them. I think she figured it out by the time she left. She became fascinated with one goat that kept pooping everywhere. She followed it around and I finally had to just pick her up and move her so she wouldn't try to pick up poop!

No comments: