So I just have to tell a couple of funny Gracie stories. A few nights ago. Tracy came home late and was giving Gracie kisses and hugs and telling her how much he missed her. I was cleaning up toys around the room and paid little attention until I heard Tracy say "Grace, who do you love more..Mom or Dad?". Gracie immediately responded in her sweet little voice "Elmo!". That is what he gets for asking such a loaded question!
Another night, Tracy and I were BBQing outside and Grace was sitting on Tracy's lap. She repeatedly "asked" Tracy for different food items and then discarded them as soon as he gave them to her. Tracy became a little frustrated and said "Grace, I am not a monkey" to which Grace replied by saying "e-e-e-ahh-ahh" and acting like monkey. Sooooo cute!
2 comments:
So fun to see your blog. How are you? This is Karen (Hunt) Freeman. check out our blog at markandkarenfreeman@blogspot.com
These stories are so cute! It's so fun when kids start talking and you get to hear a little bit of what is really going on in their head, and you realize... you really had no idea. :-)
Post a Comment