Cute Pictures. Did you guys have fun in Michigan? We need to get out of Utah & go somewhere fun. You guys always go places fun. Dan never leaves his job. He needs to get away from Southwest Tile.
Thanks!! We are actually still up here with a medical school rotation. I come home at the end of this month to Virginia and Tracy goes to Detroit for two more weeks. I envy anyone who has a stable life/job right now!!
3 comments:
Cute Pictures. Did you guys have fun in Michigan? We need to get out of Utah & go somewhere fun. You guys always go places fun. Dan never leaves his job. He needs to get away from Southwest Tile.
Thanks!! We are actually still up here with a medical school rotation. I come home at the end of this month to Virginia and Tracy goes to Detroit for two more weeks. I envy anyone who has a stable life/job right now!!
Keep in touch,
Tracy and Carie
You have one cute little girl!
Post a Comment