She's gowing up fast. What a cutie pie!! I'll let you know what it's like with two and then you can decide if you really want to do it again. I haven't forgotten about Izzy's birth, but Jer made me do it again, giving me the old spiritual guilt trip. I'm sure he'll be fun though, I'm starting to miss my baby Isabelle, so I guess it's time to do it again.
3 comments:
She is so cute!! How old is she now??
She's gowing up fast. What a cutie pie!! I'll let you know what it's like with two and then you can decide if you really want to do it again. I haven't forgotten about Izzy's birth, but Jer made me do it again, giving me the old spiritual guilt trip. I'm sure he'll be fun though, I'm starting to miss my baby Isabelle, so I guess it's time to do it again.
Looks & sounds like you guys have been really busy. She is so dang cute. I love this picture..
Post a Comment